Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Work Together Part 3


     Work Together
          Part 3
  Here are my final words of wisdom for students who want to get better grades in college: A big thing that not may will say is to ask for help if need it. It’s not a bad thing to not understand, it’s a bad thing if you don’t do anything about it. Plan your time out so you are completing everything that needs to get done and leave time to double check. Write things down and have good time management skills. Asking for help is probably the good thing to do. If you don’t understand, go to office hours to see when you can find help or somebody that does understand and is willing to help you. If you try hard, it will come to you. I will find my self to try harder and fail than I fail and succeed. It is something that in with me to succeed. If that is not who you are, than hopefully things that I show you will help you succeed is something amazing to find!
Good luck!
          Choose The Right

No comments:

Post a Comment